Do you know how to open Nagad account? There are 3 Nagad Account Opening systems, but if you still don’t know, then let me show you how to open nagad account in 3 ways. After reading this post, you will be able to open a nagad account from home and even without any NID card!
Nagad is the most popular mobile banking system after bKash. It has achieved the 2nd position in a very short time for its low charge, various offers, discounts, cashback offers, benefits and especially for Nagad Islami mobile banking system.
So, all over the country, people are willing to open a nagad account, but the question is how to open a Nagad account. Therefore, I am here to answer all the questions and help you to show how to create nagad account.
How to open Nagad Account
There are 3 different ways to open nagad account such as:
- Nagad Mobile App
- Nagad Uddokta Point
Required materials to open Nagad Account
There is nothing more necessary to open Nagad mobile banking account. You know what! In the USSD method of the Nagad account opening system, we need nothing more than a mobile and active sim.
Let’s check the list we need to open a nagad account for all three processes.
- Active Sim
- Active Mobile
- National ID Card/Passport/Driving Licence
- Passport-size photographs (2 copies)
1. Nagad account Open by USSD Method
This is the easiest process. We can open our nagad account without a national ID Card – NID. We just need to dial some code.
Nagad account opening process:
- Dial nagad code *167#
- Enter 4 digits New Pin and press on the send button
- Enter the 4 digits again to confirm your pin.
Your Nagad Account is ready for the transaction. If your Sim is registered with NID, there is no requirement to submit NID anywhere. If not, then install the nagad app log in there and submit your NID.
2. Nagad Account Open with App
The smartest way in the market to create a Nagad account. You will have every feature and option to handle.
Let’s check the Nagad account opening system:
1. App download: Download the Nagad app from the play store
2. Mobile Number: Open the app and enter your Mobile Number and press on next
3. Operator: Select your mobile number operator (Grameenphone, Banglalink, Robi, etc)
4. NID Submission: In this step, you have to scan your NID card’s front side first, and then the backside
5. Selfie: Now you have to show your face. Please make sure there are enough lights. Close and open your eyes 3 times in a row.
6. PIN: Write 4 digits pin and then retype for confirmation
7. OTP: After submitting the pin, nagad will send you OTP (one-time-password) to verify your mobile number. Use this code to proceed.
Now your Nagad account is ready to use.
3. Open Nagad Account from Uddokta point
If you are not a tech guy or have not found helpful the ways mentioned above then you should go to the nearest nagad uddokta point to open a nagad account.
Required materials to open an account from uddokta point:
- Active mobile and sim
- NID card
- Passport-size photographs (2 copies)
What is Nagad Islamic Account?
Nagad is the first mobile bank that comes with an Islamic account. Muslims are very much strict about banking and interest. They need service but not interest. And Nagad is providing this service through its Islamic Banking system.
Normally Nagad provides interest on your savings, but if you make your nagad account Islamic, then they won’t. Don’t worry, all other services and charges are the same for the Islamic account as the regular account.
Switch to nagad Islamic account:
- Open your Nagad App
- Click on My Nagad
- You will find the account type
- Change it to Islamic.
Now your orange page has changed to green, this confirms that now you are an Islamic nagad app user.
How to check Nagad Account
Like opening a nagad account, you check also in two ways, manually by dialling the nagad dial code and with the app.
1. Nagad Account Check with Nagad App:
- Tap Balance: To check your nagad balance with the app
- Cash Out: To withdraw Money from uddokta point
- Mobile Recharge: To recharge on any operator in Bangladesh
- Add Money: To recharge your Nagad account from a Bank account or Card
- Send Money: select this option to transfer money to another nagad account
- Bill Pay: Pay to Registered companies in nagad such as electricity, Dish, Internet, etc.
- Donation: There are some registered volunteer organisations in nagad, where you can donate.
- Merchant Pay: To pay at any shop
- Income Tax: You can pay your income tax from home with this option
2. Check Nagad Account By USSD Method:
- Dial *167# for every option
- *167*1# for cash out
- *167*2# to Send Money
- *167*3# for Mobile recharge
- *167*4# for Payment
- *167*5# for Bill Pay
- *167*6# for MFI
- *167*8# for PIN Reset
- *167*7# for My Nagad
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- Update Operator
- Allow New Device
For more detailed learning, read the article on the Nagad account checking process.
Nagad Account Charges
Free from app
5 taka per 10000 on USSD method
Nagad Cash out Charge
11.49 taka for 1000 taka from nagad app and 14.94 taka for 1000 taka on USSD method.
For more info about Nagad Charges, read this article.
Nagad Transaction Limit
- You can cash in a maximum of 5 times per day, a total of ৳30,000.
- You can send money 50 times in one day, a total of ৳25,000.
- Mobile recharge can be done 50 times daily, a total of ৳10,000.
- Can cash out 5 times in a day, a total of ৳25,000.
How to check the Nagad transaction statement?
There is no need to keep separate notes to track how much cash you have sent to whom, or who has sent you and how much you have paid. Nagad does it for you.
To check the transaction history, just tap on the transaction menu.
How to reset your Nagad PIN if you forget?
To reset your nagad pin if you forget in case, then dial *167*8# and select forgot pin option (1). Here your NID number is required to reset the pin.
You can reset this with the Nagad app too. Before login in, you will get forgot pin option, click here and do the rest of the process.
Calling the Nagad Helpline number 16167 (from the number you have on your nagad account) is another way to reset your pin.
They can ask about-
- Total balance
- Last transaction details
- NID number
FAQ: About Nagad Account Opening
Q: How to withdraw Nagad Balance?
A: Go to the nearest Nagad uddokta point, and select the cashout option by dialling *167# or *167*1#, You can do it more easily with your nagad app.
Q: How to close my Nagad Account?
A: You can’t do it from home. Go to the nearest customer care to close your account with NID (Main copy), SIm and active mobile. For more detailed information, read about how to deactivate the Nagad mobile banking account.
Q: How many Nagad Accounts can I open?
A: Basically, You can open only one account with one NID/Driving license/Passport
Q: How can I open Nagad with a passport?
A: Visit the nearest uddokta point with passport, mobile, sim and passport-size photographs.
Q: How can I check my Nagad Balance?
A: Dial *167*7*1# and enter the pin or use the nagad app and tap on “Tap for Balance”
Q: How do I contact Nagad Customer care?
A: Nagad Helpline Number: 16167 or 09609716167, Email: email@example.com, Website: nagad.com.bd
Q: What is Nagad Account Code?
A: Nagad account code is *167#
Q: Can I open an Nagad Account with Robi or Banglalink?
A: Yes, You can open your account with any operator in Bangladesh.
Q: Can I add or send money from Nagad to bKash?
A: No, this service is not possible yet.
Last word on How to Open Nagad Account
We have learned almost everything about how to open Nagad account and many other Nagad Mobile Banking-related information. Do you have any other queries?
Drop your question relevant to the nagad account opening system, I would love to reply to you.